Monday 23 September 2013

Macmillan Cancer Support fundraising

Help me raise much needed funds for Macmillan Cancer Support.  During this week I will be donating 10% of all sales to Macmillan Cancer support.  Orders for this event must be sent to me and NOT submitted through my website.  Please share this post with your friends and family; the more people that shop, the more money we can raise. 

Have a browse through my website https://uk.nyrorganic.com/shop/HeatherWinterton (or I can email you a brochure) but then CONTACT ME DIRECTLY and let me know what you would like.  As this is an online event, there will be a free draw for all ‘attendees’ contacting me direct to place an order.



Hassle free shopping in the comfort of your own home whilst raising valuable funds for Macmillan Cancer Support; it doesn’t get any better, does it? The event will be largely run through my Facebook page so please make sure you ‘like’ my Facebook page (link below) and then share this post with your friends and family.  

Last but not least, this fundraiser has no geographical limits (other than a UK postal address.) The more people that shop, the more money we can raise.  

Closing date for all orders, midnight (BST) on Friday 27th September 2013.  Any questions, please contact me.  

Thank you


Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to everyone for your support. I am delighted to announce we raised £100 for Macmillian Cancer Support and the lucky winner of our prize draw for a free Ginger and Vanilla body Lotion is Julie Helps.

    ReplyDelete