My second top ten Neal’s Yard Remedies organic products
Oh my goodness, I don't think I realised just how many NYRO products I use and love in a day. So here’s part two, my second top ten favourite NYRO products
11. Remedies to Roll – Sleep. Used on DS2 after a stressful day to encourage sleep
12. Lipstick – gorgeous colours and incredibly nourishing. Literally good enough to eat.
13. Lemon and coriander deodorant – both DS1 and I use this. No worries about parabens entering
our underarm area.
14. Bee lovely shower gel – stunningly citrusy and happy smell. Helps me wake up in the morning.
15. Mahonia spot gel – DS1 is a teenager and it’s great on spots – enough said.
16. Zen soto – or as it was nicknamed at my day job “the volcano”. Changes colour whilst dispersing essential oil blends. Great conversation starter.
17. Bee lovely balm – I keep it in my handbag. Great as a lip balm, cuticle cream, hair gel etc..
18. De-stress blend – used in the Zen soto and a frightening regular occurrence.
19. Wild Rose Beauty Balm – I must admit it took me a while to like this product. Now it’s like my
treasure island item. So many uses out of one pot. Travel essential
20. Gift range – ideal presents for everyone. No products included (as with most Gift ranges) where
you’d never use an item. Jam packed full of great products. Would even please my exceedingly
That was surprisingly easy too. Would you like to sell this amazing range of products? If so, why not contact me. Great products, free training, no hard selling required.
OK, shameless plug. If you would like to try these products, here’s the link to my webshop
As always, thanks for reading and if you have any questions or comments, I’d love to hear from you below.Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
How to make your dreams come true