Sunday 4 May 2014

What's in my bag

I'm intrigued by these posts on other blogs so here is my offering:-


From top left, in rows (ish!)

  • Black leather Clarks Trade Fair handbag.  I love this bag; there are lots of compartments, it's fits an A5 folder/Filofax and can be worn across the body or over the shoulder.
  • A Red Dog handbag organiser with Sharpie attached.
  • Charlie Red
  • USB drive, compact USB to IPhone charger and lightening adaptor
  • Earphones in clam-shell style pink case
  • Metal case containing business cards
  • Sweeteners
  • Neal's Yard Remedies To Roll Energy - for when I can feel my energy levels dropping
  • My Filofax (Cuban brown in pocket with sentimental old classic Paper Mate retractable ballpoint)
  • Sunglasses in case
  • A purple Platinum Double R3 Action Multipen
  • A selection of crystals
  • Hair bobble & grip
  • Tartan sewing kit
  • Mint tin containing a tampon
  • Stain remover wipe
  • Travel wipes
  • Micro makeup kit & mascara
  • Not shown but carried pretty much everywhere is my Altoids EDC tin (as detailed here)

As always, thanks for reading and if you have any questions or comments, I’d love to hear from you below.  Or rather than comment, link back to your blog showing your handbag contents or EDC contents.


Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook



How to make your dreams come true

No comments:

Post a Comment